“M&E industry consists of print and digital advertising in which Print sector is estimated to grow at Rs.350.4 INR billion in 2018 and digital advertising sector is estimated to grow at Rs.134.0 INR billion in 2018 respectively.
Growth led by the digital segment, shows advertising budgets following the changing content consumption patterns of consumers OTT (Over the top) PLATFORMS By 2020, India expected to become 2nd largest online video viewing audience globally.
At Present, India has 30 OTT players including many Global players like Netflix, Amazon Prime , etc.
01. Web animation :- “In a world where everyone is in a hurry and time is short, animation can convey complex ideas in a short amount of time whilst at the same time engaging and informing.”
02. More adventurous colors:- “Over the past year we’ve seen an increase in the use of bold colours being used across digital platforms. One great example is that of Design Studio’s new branding scheme for The Premier League’s 2016/2017 season.
03. Inventive typography:- In the battle for eyeballs, typography is a powerful weapon, and its use on the web has broadened out this year, says Kelly Morr, senior manager of content strategy at 99designs. “Typography is powerful and the bigger the better.
04. Data storytelling :- Greater accessibility to new technology will undoubtedly see an increase in the number of designers using animation as a means of storytelling,” believes Taylor.
05. Standardization between design tools :- The launch of InVision Studio – set for January 2018 – will be interesting, as we’ll see if it can use its collaborative platform to finally bring a standardization to the design process.
06. Flat design 2.0:- Flat design isn’t dying, but in 2018 it’s certainly having to learn to adapt to stay relevant, believes Morr. “This new, so-called Flat 2.0 or semi-flat design, relies on adding nuance and depth to its prior ascetic identity.
07. Playful illustration:- We’ve been seeing a lot more illustration on websites in 2017, and that’s no coincidence. “Brands want to stand out and illustrations are a fabulous way to inject personality into a website,”
08. The evolution of AI:- Artificial intelligence is no longer a matter for sci-fi. AI has already worked its way into mainstream web design, through technologies like conversational interfaces (chatbots).
09. Asymmetric layouts:- The responsive design movement of the 2010s has revolutionised web design and enabled designers to build sites that adapt seamlessly to different devices. “This year, we’ve seen an increase in designs that rebelled against the constraints of responsive design with an attempt to be more ‘creative’,”
10. Making the most of mobile:- “2018 will continue to see designers develop clever ways to organize information beautifully and intuitively, leading to more sophisticated user experiences, with focuses on micro-interactions and gestures over icons and buttons.
11. Kinetic emails:- regular use of ‘kinetic’ emails: using CSS3 and HTML to create interactivity within an email. This trend stems from the fact that users are so comfortable with the UI language of mobile apps and websites, they’re happy to see it in other places, including email.
12. Ecommerce boom :- Black Friday. Cyber Monday. What next? It’s the trend that’s only going to get bigger and bigger next year as more and more clients explore the possibilities that a strong ecommerce platform offers.
Graphics Web Design & Development (GWDD) is a comprehensive program that trains students in all aspects of Graphic Design, Web Designing and development makes you a complete design professional It uses industry-endorsed techniques to make the student an in demand new media creative professional for rich multimedia content, visually appealing websites, logos for advertisements, concepts of digital graphics, image editing for print & publishing, UI/UX, SEO, Content Management etc.
|Concepts of Graphics and Illustrations||–|
|Web Designing Concepts||–|
|UI / UX for Responsive Design||–|
|Illustrations for Web||Adobe Illustrator CC|
|Creating Artworks||CorelDraw X8|
|Layout Design||Adobe Photoshop CC|
|Web Animation using Animate CC||Adobe Animate CC|
|Web Design Portfolio||–|
|Concepts of Programming||–|
|Web Development using Angular Js||Angular JS|
|Design and Development using Programming
|Content Management System||Drupal|
|Search Engine Optimization||–|
|Web Design & Development portfolio||–|
Print & Publishing
Take the first step to your career in animation.
Fill in your details
We’ll call you back.