We live in the digital age – when everything from shoes to books to banking is available online. We can access products, services & information from our computer or our tablet or even our mobile phone.
Obviously, the digital domain is huge & growing fast. This sector needs thousands of trained professionals. There are multiple career opportunities in every segment, and these careers offer quick professional & salary growth as well.
Arena brings you a course to prepare you for an exciting career in the digital space. From design to video composition, our Digital Communication Design (DCD) course trains you in the various aspects of creating designs for online advertising, typography techniques, advertising concepts for digital media & TV, layouts for web pages, sound composition, 2D design & animation – and more.
- The online advertising market in India is projected to reach Rs 10,000 crore by March 2019, as per a report by McKinsey Global Institute (MGI).
- According to a report by FICCI-KPMG, the number of internet users in India is expected to be 640 million by 2019.
The Internet has changed the way we eat, sleep, live, and think. It is time to take a look at some career options in this field.
- Access Onlinevarsity: Onlinevarsity is Arena’s learning app for students. You can have exclusive access to course material, discuss doubts & problems with professors, plan activities & projects, get reference material, etc.
- Learn & apply the concepts of advertising
- Learn various techniques of online advertising
- Learn various aspects of drawing
- Understand the scope and application of typography
- Learn to create artworks & illustrations
- Learn to use image editing tools and retouch images
- Create 2D animation
- Design and publish page layouts for magazines and brochures
- Understand effectiveness of advertising through electronic media and digital media
Arena’s DCD course gets you ready for the following exciting career options:
- Digital graphic designer
- Advertising designer
- Layout Designer
- Film video editor
- Motion graphic artist
COURSE DURATION: 9 months
Classes are held 2 hours a day for 3 days a week. You can also complete the course quickly by attending extra hours of classes. Choose a suitable batch time between 8 AM to 8 PM.
Interested? Join DCD course.
- Arena offers 100% job placement assistance# on completion of this course
- Industry interaction
- Job fairs
- Studio tours
- Career seminars
- Creative workshops
DIGITAL COMMUNICATION DESIGN
Learn concepts of advertising, sound composition, digital video techniques & create your own digital communication portfolio.