From websites to mobile phone apps & portals, to attractive product packaging, the work of a graphic designer is seen everywhere. But a good design also requires a strong backbone of programming & development. This is the job of a developer.
The graphic & web design industry is expected to grow to Rs. 45,470 crores by 2017*. This growth will lead to an increase in the number of jobs and high demand for trained and skilled graphic designers, web designers, and developers. You can be one of these in-demand professionals. Learn to design & develop creative graphics for websites, digital ads, and print & publishing with Arena’s Graphics, Web Design & Development (GWDD) program.
Web Analytics: Today, every website wants to be in the top 10 search results on all the leading search engines. Learn to analyze statistics about a website’s traffic along with visitors’ behaviour. For eg. Google analytics, Click analytics, Customer lifecycle analytics, On-site web analytics & more.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO): To be one of the top search results, you have to use specific keywords and content relevant to your product. Learn the process of getting traffic for websites with the use of content, HTML & associated coding.Fill in your details & get FREE Career Counselling!
Web Content Management: A good system for content management is the backbone of any website. Software like CMS control web materials & enhance SEO of the website. Learn how to publish, edit & modify content as well as maintain websites from a central interface.Fill in your details & get FREE Career Counselling!
COURSE DURATION: 13 months
Classes are held 2 hours a day for 3 days a week. Choose a suitable batch time between 8 AM to 8 PM. You can also complete this course quickly by attending extra hours of classes.
- Access Onlinevarsity: Onlinevarsity is Arena’s learning app for students. You can have exclusive access to course material, discuss doubts & problems with professors, plan activities & projects, get reference material, etc.
- Create your own web & mobile apps
- Create rich multimedia content for print or TV ads, visually appealing websites, logos for advertisements, etc.
- Learn & apply concepts of digital graphics, image editing for print & publishing
- Learn web designing, animation, web scripting & web development to create interactive websites
- Regular projects
- Specialization in an area of your choice & a professional work portfolio
- Industry interaction & workshops
Design professionals produce designs, symbols, illustrations & photography for use in print & electronic publications and Internet publishing industries.
Graphics & web designers get jobs in:
- Advertising agencies
- Graphic design studios
- Print & publishing houses (like newspapers, magazines, etc.)
- TV & Multimedia production houses
- E-learning companies
- Website development studios
- Web Design Studios
- Web Designer
- Flash Animator
- Layout Designer
- UI Designer
- Graphic Designer
- Web Developer
- SEO Consultant
- Content Management System specialist
- 100% job placement assistance
- Industry interaction
- Job fairs
- Studio tours
- Career seminars
- Creative workshops
|Concepts of Graphics and Illustrations||–|
|Web Designing Concepts||–|
|UI / UX for Responsive Design||–|
|Illustrations for Web||Adobe Illustrator CC|
|Layout Design||Adobe Photoshop CC|
|Web Animation using Animate CC||Adobe Animate CC|
|Web Design Portfolio||–|
Interested? Join GWDD.
|Concepts of Programming|
|Designing for Web using Markup Language and Style sheets||HTML and CSS|
|Web Developing using Angular Js||Angular Js|
|Design and Development using Programming Language||PHP|
|Content Management System||Drupal|
|Search Engine Optimization|
|Web Design & Development portfolio|
Interested? Join GWDD.